Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Recap

this weekend was a lazy one
between the 90* weather and the time change
we just kind of rolled around
watching football, playing outside, and cleaning out the dvr and the fridge
 
we also spent a lot of time chasing each other with the hose
*daddy wanted the nekkid baby picture censored
 so i figured i'd go ahead and add a bow while i was at it*
 
the critters we find are the worst part of living alongside a canyon
there is nothing fun or cute about your 21 month old bringing you a potato bug
and i'm not talking about a roly poly bug
these are easily the most disgusting creatures i've ever seen
 
 
so we spent time
hanging out in SG's somewhat critter free playroom
 
 
on sunday night we tackled the return of the "witching hour" with a quick trip to the beach
we hoped running up and down the pier might distract her from the time change
 
 
 
it worked
until it didn't
 
 
 
between the forecasted heatwave
and adjusting SG to the time change
this week should be a blast!
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Im just sayin' I thought SG had a waistline for a second there in that first pix!!So cute love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good weekend. ANd she is so gosh darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That censored photo is so funny and I LOVE your monogrammed sweatshirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um. How in the world have I missed your blog all this time??!!
    I am so dang excited!!
    I love your monogrammed sweatshirt, I ended up with the navy/pink combo and now I want several more. And of course, S is adorable as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounded like fun weekend :) Oh my goodness, those bugs! She's not afraid at all is she?? Y'all are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that bright pink tank top ;)

    that picture of you cat wrangling SG makes me laugh every time I see it. Looks so much like our normal around these parts!

    ReplyDelete