Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Five

one

 
 
 

 these are my favorite protein bars ever
it has to be this flavor and it has to be 1st Tee, i don't love the 10th Tee bars
i don't normally like peanut butter unless it's a spoonful of Jif
but these do not have that "peanut butter cup" taste
obviously these are made for golfers and are designed to carry you through the first 9 holes
which is why they contain chamomile, hops, and valerian root to help calm down and focus
they also contain a good amount of B vitamins and 100% rda of vitamin c which is a natural energy stimulant. fine and dandy. but i just eat them because they taste so freaking good
290 calories
9 grams of protein
2 grams of fiber
17 grams of sugar
i buy a box for my minivan car, a box for my nightstand, and a box for me and CJ to "share"
 
two

 
 i love these candles. diva is my favorite scent, but they're all good.
i find these on my Christmas list year after year
 
 
three

i don't want to jinx myself so all i'm going to say is that i swear by this stuff.
 the end
 
four
 
 
 
 
i heard about this tea from my girls, Kathie Lee and Hoda, and it does not disappoint
i especially like it when i'm trying to cut back on coffee but want something hot to drink in the morning. they also make a coconut mango tea that is so good over ice.
 
five
 
 

4 comments: