Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Five: Dear Santa

 
one
 
 
Last year I fell in love with Thymes Frasier Fir poured candle. It just smells like Christmas.
Unfortunately, my new job doesn't pay as well as my old one so at $32 for a 6.5 oz jar I needed to find an alternative. I have to tell you, I am obsessed with this candle! I got a 14.5 oz candle for $10 and, to my surprise, these candles are so much more fragrant than the pricier ones I've tried. It fills the whole house, without being overpowering, and the scent lasts long after you've blown the candle out.
I originally stocked up on these for Christmas gifts but I might end up keeping them all for myself.
 
 
 
two
 
 
 
 
How cute is this sweater? Dear Santa, I'll take the navy in medium
 
 
three
 
I am obsessed with this etsy shop full of Tom Binns inspired pieces.
 
 
 
four
 
 
 
please and thank you
 
 
five
 
 
 
i seriously want to put on a pair of these and not take them off until spring
 
 


1 comment: