Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Five

one
 
in the stillness of the morning, before i even get out of bed, i read my daily devotion. when CJ gets up to make my coffee and fix SG's morning milk, i take that time for myself. and if, for whatever reason, i miss this part of my morning routine i find myself feeling restless throughout the day.
i'm thankful for this type of direction, especially on weeks like this,
 when i've needed peace, strength, prayer, and a little grace.
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you,
you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." John 15:5
 
 
 

 
two
 
 a few weeks ago i set out to BevMo with a pinterest recipe in hand
i won't even link to it because...ew let's just say it didn't turn out as i'd hoped
but i did find something i never knew i always wanted
(which is my favorite kind of thing to find)

this is good with a splash of sprite zero
but i actually prefer it on the rocks!



 
three

i've been all about slow-cooking and baking this week
and since there is only a little time left for Halloween treats, I decided to make the Duchess of Fork's  Gooey Candy Corn Cookie Bars that I'd been dreaming of ever since she posted them
  
 
(all the candy corn cookies and m&m's were sold out at our local stores)
 
{i used Molly's photo because hers were prettier}
 




four

zara
free shipping
paypal checkout
t-shirt with faux leather sleeves


five

this conversation eats up at least an hour of our time
every.freaking.friday
 
 
Happy Weekend!
we're packing our weekend with all the halloween festivities SG can handle, watching college football, and trying to hide from the santa ana winds that are supposed to blaze through
 
GO GATORS!
 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know who to cheer for this weekend! I live in GA but am no UGA fan. Have lots of FL friends...I think I'm watching with my UGA friends so by default it will be a Go Dawgs kind of weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete