Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Five

i have no idea how it's friday already
days with a 20 month old just go faster than any day should go
fall is finally in the air! we even had a good old fashioned rainstorm last night
(in california a rainstorm is anything more than 5 drops of rain)
i busted out SG's fall wardrobe and spent the day in my new lululemon pants
 
 
leggings
 
 
i'm obsessed with these new lululemon leggings. the snaps are perfection! i have been feeling a little sorry for myself because i missed out on a pair of zipper bottom wunder unders but i think i might even like these a little better...
 
 
 
baby boots
 
 
 
every time i went to add these boots (in the caramel color) to my online cart they kept selling out. so, of course, this made me desperate to have them!  i finally tracked down a pair at the gap kids near CJ's work and he was sweet enough to be there when they opened this morning to get them for SG. i can't wait until he gets home with them so we can play dress up with all her fall dresses and leggings
 
 
 
lunch
 
 
Trader Joe's ham&cheese tarte
i'm guessing these are the reason for my recent weight loss plateau
pilates and pizza are pretty much a wash, no?
 
 
 
monogrammed sweatshirt
 
 
 
because my toddler isn't the only one who can have cute monogrammed clothes!
 i just ordered this for myself in charcoal and i cannot wait for it to arrive
thanks to Meredith for telling me about her sisters new shop!!
 
 
faux glow
 

 
i am obsessed with this self tanner. it's simply the best at home spray tan i have ever used.
 
 



1 comment: