Saturday, September 15, 2012

#SDRWTASTE2012

i wouldn't change my life for anything
i love my daughter, my husband, and our life in the 'burbs
 i even love my minivan
 
but i do miss last minute dinner plans
 
san diego has restaurant week twice a year
which is a perfect opportunity to try out new spots
 at an affordable price
i know a lot of people hate prixe fixe menus
but i'm not one of those people
i was a little bummed this year when i realized
restaurant week was here
it's not easy to get a sitter once a month
let alone every night for an entire week
damn my sister for having a life of her own
anywhoodle
last week as i was browsing the participating restaurants
in an attempt to narrow it down to just one
i came across a link for #SDRWTASTE2012
 i knew instantly that i had to go
for one price the event featured
over 50 restaurants, wineries, and breweries
all together at the coolest waterfront venue
 
one stop shopping
one babysitter
one night out
one happy mama
 
 
 
we ate too much
we drank too much
we had way too much fun
 
 
 
a million thanks to my sweet friend Muffy
for getting us tickets, keeping us company, guarding my staircase
and everything in between
 


1 comment: