Friday, September 28, 2012

one.hundred.push.ups

if you had told me a month ago
that i'd be talking about doing a push up challenge
i would have thought you'd been snorting kitty litter
but it was about a month ago that i joined a gym
for exactly the millionth time
and this time, for whatever reason, i fell in love
i love kickboxing & body pump
pilates & yoga
and even zumba
but something my pilates instructor said in class last week really stuck with me
she said that if you only do one exercise the rest of your life, do push ups
they help with posture and they work your chest, abs, and arms
you can do them anywhere and at any age
she said they will keep you from becoming invisible as you get older
(there is an 86 year old man who whips my butt at push ups every week)
as i was leaving class i remembered a post my friend Candace did a few years ago
on a push up challenge she was doing
 so i asked her about it and she said she i should give it a try
and so i'm going to start this weekend
 
 
 
wish me luck!
 
 


1 comment: