Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Trader Joe's Tuesday

Advent Calendar
 
 
this is a fun little calendar for kids. SG rarely gets chocolate so she's loving it!
 
 
 
Chocolate Star Cookies
 
 
these are cute for a party...
they definitely look cuter than they taste
i mean, i'll eat them but i'd rather have their kettle corn cookies or peppermint joe joe's
 
 
Holiday Teas
 
 
they aren't reinventing the wheel here
both of these are exactly what you'd expect and i'll definitely be stocking up on both


2 comments:

  1. Those chocolate star cookies look great - I love the packaging, too. Thank you for sharing, I always seem to forget one store every year that I like to pop by for present ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Advent calendar for my nephew. He loves it too- it's such a fun little treat. And I totally agree with the stars. Every year I want to get them hoping they'll be better, but they're just ok. Every year.

    ReplyDelete